Thursday, April 16, 2009

stay away weirdo

So I am at the SHED (my job) and having a normal morning of chatter and jokes when the door comes flying open. This guy is falling all over the place knocking down chairs and having serious trouble walking the 3 feet to the bar. He is COVERED in blood and asking me for a drink. REALLY, drunk guy wants a drink. If I gave him one it may have poured out of the hole that was between his nose and his lip. A HOLE. I could see his gum line. Drunk guy fell down and is oblivious to the fact that half of his face and his entire upper lip is missing. Instead of a drink I called him an ambulance.


Hey drunk guy, Thanks for giving me an excuse to see the hot EMTs.
p.s. take the shed off your drinking route.

5 comments:

  1. Good Call!
    Bad Call on your part though...For not introducing me to the hot EMTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!
    I like looking at EMTs! Did you get any names?
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you get paid for these stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You "could" get paid for these stories. I can't type b/c I'm sick as shi-ot! (I'm assuming bad language is permitted here?)

    ReplyDelete