Sunday, April 12, 2009

O.k. so the blog has been up and runnig for what...20 minutes.... and the bitching has begun!

BASEBALL. What is the point of playing 162 games in a season. REALLY.

I am all for the game, especially the tight pants, but it becomes all consuming in my house.

I LOVE football. Season comes and I know that Sundays are sacred for the pigskin. I am even an avid fantasy football player. Thats not too shabby for a chic. HOWEVER...there is also fantasy baseball. I can't do that. My husband on the other hand. He has spent 6 hours TODAY on the damn computer researching players. 6 hours...today...

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?

In a small instance that he remembered I was alive today, he informed me that he has ordered the baseball package on t.v.

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME AGAIN!

Now not only will he be on the computer looking for some sleeper player that might steal a base or get an effin RBI, he also has the freakin t.v. on freakin boring baseball.

SO I am currently watching the Brewers lose to the Cubs 6 to 4. Top of the 6th with 2 outs. I'll keep you posted with the final score. NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment